- 54V Brushless Motor for increased power and run time
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for safety, leverage and control
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- The DEWALT®; Perform and Protect™; line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate torque and speed to the application
- Metal-gear housing for job site durability and increased reliability
- Please note the battery does not come with the drill, to get the batteries and charger Click Here.
- Side handle
- Bail handle
- Chuck key
- Instruction manual
|Chuck Capacity||13 mm|
|Power Output||1500 Watt|
|Max Torque||140/130 Nm|
|No Load Speed||1250 rpm|
|Max. Capacity||152 mm|
|Weight (incl. battery)|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal||4.9 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||80 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power||91 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Uncertainty||3 dB(A)|