A favourite with gardeners because you can dig the ground from a standing position. 24inches long (60cm) you can comfortably stand up and drill into your soil with very little effort required. You wont even hesitate the next time you need to plant something when this tool makes it so easy.
(It is best to have a range of sizes though as the 324h is too long when you are on your knees digging.)
- 60cm (24inch) long and 7.5cm (3inch) wide
- Solid Steel Shaft - Guaranteed not to bend of twist out of shape.
- Good for cultivating whole garden beds.
- Fits any 18V cordless drill with a 13mm chuck size. (Note: Bosch Green only have 10mm chuck so can not fit this size Power Planter. Stick to the 207, 307 and 312 which are 10mm)
- Australian Family Business located in Sydney
- Power Planters are a patented design hand made in the USA
Also great for:
- Drilling a tunnel under a path.
- Mixing a barrow load of concrete.
- Deep Watering/Fertilising holes for trees.
- Aerating a Compost Heap.
N.B. The price does not include the Dewalt Drill shown in the demonstration images. The Power Planter can fit onto any standard Australian 18v cordless drills with 13mm chuck opening. (eg. Ryobi, Bosch Blue, Black and Decker, AEG, DeWalt, etc )