Alert >>>GREEN FRIDAY SALE ON THIS PRODUCT<<<
This is the lowest price all year. Grab a bargain.
Limited to Current Warehouse Stock.
Orders shipped daily from our Sydney warehouse.
- Shipping is $4.95 for orders over $20.00
Eraze Fast is a glyphosate free product, used to eradicate annual weeds and
perennial weeds in gardens, pathways, driveways and around sheds. Also
used for spot spraying in lawns and turf.
Eraze Fast can also be used on algae, lichen, liverwort and moss.
Spray to completely cover weed or plant surface.
Perennial weed species may require repeated applications to obtain long
Designed to keep soil healthy and maintain your garden, it is safe for use even when children or pets are in the area. Simple spray liberally onto unwanted plants, ensuring complete coverage, to the point of run-off. The formulation starts dehydrating the plant to ultimately kill it. Within one hour of application, you’ll see weeds begin to wil and go off colour, indicating Eraze Fast has started to work.
Active Ingredients: 90g/L Acetic Acid, 9g/L Sufamic Acid
Eraze Fast is a powerful alternative to glyphosate based weed killers
- Made from all natural ingredients, Weed Terminator is designed to work on all types of weeds and grasses, it is safe for people and animals.
- 1 Hour Visible Action, Contains No Glyphosate
- Kills Weeds & Grasses
- Suitable for all Public Areas
- Non-toxic & Food Safe People & Pet Friendly, Natural Ingredients
- Australian Made
- Fast & Long Lasting
- How It Works:
- Spray to ensure complete coverage of unwanted plants to the point of run-off.
- Best results are achieved when Weed Terminator is applied in full sun to small actively growing plants.
- Eraze Fast works by dehydrating the plant. Results are seen as browning and wilting of the plant and will be seen within 1 hour of application. To be effective,
- Eraze Fast must come into contact with the green parts of the plant.
- Eraze Fast works similar to a heavy frost, by quickly breaking down the cells of the plant, or in the way an extreme heat wave will burn plants by degrading the protective film (fatty acids) allowing plant moisture to escape and thereby creating total dehydration. With no residues in the soil, weeds are unable to build resistance.