PowerFeed for Tomatoes & Vegetables is a dynamic liquid fertiliser and soil conditioner in one that is tailor-made for all tomato and vegetable plants.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Builds on our proven PowerFeed formula of fish, highly soluble nutrients and liquid composts but with more of everything your tomatoes and vegetables need to thrive. More Fish, More Humic and Trace elements.
- Promotes vigorous growth and larger yields of bigger tastier tomatoes and vegetables.
- Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
- Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
W/V: Nitrogen(N) 14.0%. Phosphorus(P) 1.4%. Potassium(K) 8.0%
PowerFeed for Tomatoes & Vegetables is an organically based fertiliser specifically formulated to provide a dynamic balance of nitrogen, potassium, trace elements and amino acids to boost growth and yields of tomato and vegetable crops. It also contains highly active liquid composts that condition most soils and improve nutrient uptake in your vegie garden. It is effective when applied to foliage and soil.
HOW TO USE IT
PowerFeed for Tomatoes & Vegetables is is ideal as a foliar spray as well as a soil drench.
|APPLICATION||RATE per 9Lt watering can *||FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION|
|Seedlings||20mL||1 - 2 Weeks|
|Established Vegies||50mL||1 - 2 Weeks|
When used in conjunction with an inorganic fertiliser half the application rate (i.e. not every week but every 2 weeks).
* 9Lt diluted mixtures covers approx 2-4 sq metres