The cheapest way to grow your own veggies is from seed, but sometimes it can be a bit tricky caring for the newly sprouting seeds when outside.
Thats where this mini hot house does all the caring for your 72 seeds that are sprouting.
- A low cost way to successfully sprout seeds ready to transplant into the veggie patch
- Has opening air vents to control the humidity and keep the plants happy
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
- Can be used over and over.
- There is 12 rows of 6 cells. Plant 12 different seeds and have 6 plants of each
Check out the Aussie Gardener Tutorial videos on how to grow from seed using this propagator.
New Model: We got this propagator redesigned so all the pieces fit together well. Also made the plastic thicker so that it will last well. With a bit of care you will be able to use these for several years.