Once a caterpillar eats treated foliage, it stops eating but may take up to 3-4 days to die and drop from the leaf.
Yates Nature’s Way products are based on natural, low toxic and organic ingredients. To help protect and repair our environment, we donate a percentage of sales to Landcare.
• Certified for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
• Controls Armyworm, cotton bollworm, native budworm (Helicoverpa sp), cabbage moth caterpillars, cabbage white butterfly caterpillars, green looper, lightbrown apple moth caterpillars, pear looper, vine moth caterpillars, soybean looper, tobacco looper.
• Can be used on vegetables, fruits, vines, herbs, ornamental shrubs, flowers and trees.
• Safe for bees, ladybirds, birds, fish, mammals and pets
• Contains 4 X 10g handy sized sachets
Active: 8640 International units of potency per mg of Bacillus Thuringiensis var. Kurstaki