- Heavy Duty Woven bag UV stable for 5-10 years
- Used in the nursery industry to grow trees so they have to be tough
- Has drainage holes
- 920mm diameter and 600mm height is ideal for veggies
- Holds 0.4m3 of soil (Get a Vegetable soil mix from your local soil yard to fill these - Much cheaper than using bagged soil.
- Having a large volume of soil stops it drying out as regular pots do.
- Circular sewn base to give it a good cylindar shape when filled with soil
- If you need to move them one day, the handles are designed for lifting
Dont be tempted to use something that looks similar but cheaper. eg. a skip bag. They dont last outdoors. Even the stitching on these planter bags is UV stable to ensure they wont fall apart.