A step up from the 207, it digs a wider hole suitable for planting larger bulbs like Daffodils and tubestock, potted colour and generally cultivating the soil down to a depth of 175mm (7 inches).
- 17.5cm (7inch) long and 7.5cm (3inch) wide
- Solid Steel shaft
- Wont bend or twist out of shape
- Fits any 18V cordless drill
- 10mm hex end
- Remove weeds organically
- Australian Family Business located in Sydney
- Power Planters are patented design hand made in the USA
- 30 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- Complete training video provided with every Power Planter
- Safely used by customers into their 80s when following the instructions in the training video
- Doesn't require brute strength to operate.
N.B. The price does not include the Dewalt Drill shown in the demonstration images. This Power Planter can fit onto any standard Australian 18v cordless drills with a 10 or 13mm chuck size. (eg. Dewalt, Ryobi, AEG, Makita, Black and Decker, Hitachi, etc )
Search Phrases: Power Planter 307