This little chainsaw is a pleasure to use. Ideal for pruning branches, or cutting up firewood. A lot quieter, safer and easier to maintain and no exhaust to deal with. Plus it starts everytime with just a squeeze of the trigger. Very lightweight so anyone could use this one.
I wouldnt use it to cut down a large tree, but it is certainly enough for most projects around the home. Ideal for cutting timber up to about 200mm thick is my recommendation.
(We always give you an honest review of everything we sell.)
- 30cm Bar and Chain covers twice it's length for fast completion on small to medium materials
- High efficiency Brush less motor, delivering up to 70 x 4x4" cuts of pressure treated spruce per charge*
- Variable speed trigger so no pull starting is required together with improved control during cutting
- Chain speed of 7.68 m/s. plus a chain brake that stops in 1 second for improved safety
- Extensive overmould handle for extra grip and comfort in prolonged use
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee (so you can try it out and return for refund if you arent impressed!)
- 3 Years Warranty with Dewalt Australia (Awesome warranty - because its a good quality unit built to last)