2inch (5cm) wide by 24inch (60cm) long with a Hardened Steel Tip and additional welding. This is the Professional Trade version. The right choice for frequent use.
Popular uses are:
- Planting Bulbs like Daffodills and others
- Re-vegetation using 2 inch plant tube stock.
- Termite trap installation (Much faster than manual augers for 2 inch bait station installation)
- Drilling multiple holes and moving sideways between them to cultivate the soil deeply
- Drilling a tunnel under a path
N.B. The price does not include the Dewalt Drill shown in the demonstration images. The Power Planter can fit onto any standard Australian cordless drills with a 13mm chuck. (eg. Dewalt, AEG, Ryobi, Black and Decker, Hitachi, etc )
Tip: The price on the 224hd is higher than the wider 324hd as it is harder to make the tight spirals of the 224hd
Search Phrases: Power Planter 224 HD