2inch (5cm) wide by 24inch (60cm) long with a Hardened Steel Tip and additional welding. This is the Professional Trade version. The right choice for frequent use.
Popular uses are:
- Planting Bulbs like Daffodills and others
- Re-vegetation using 2 inch plant tube stock.
- Termite trap installation (Much faster than manual augers for 2 inch bait station installation)
- Drilling multiple holes and moving sideways between them to cultivate the soil deeply
- Drilling a tunnel under a path
N.B. We hope it is pretty obvious... but we better say it - The price does not include the Dewalt Drill shown in the demonstration images. The Power Planter can fit onto any standard Australian drills with a 13mm chuck. (eg. Ryobi, Bosch, Black and Decker, Hitachi, etc )