PowerFeed is an organically based liquid fertiliser and soil conditioner.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Boosts plant growth and vigour.
- Stimulates flowering and fruiting.
- Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
- Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
W/V: Nitrogen (N) 12.0%. Phosphorus (P) 1.4%. Potassium (K) 7.0%
PowerFeed is made with a unique formula that combines the benefits of macro nutrients, fish and natural soil conditioners. It boosts plant growth and vigour by providing nitrogen, potassium, trace elements, protein and amino acids. It also contains liquid composts, which stimulate beneficial soil microbial activity, promote good soil structure and increase nutrient availability, so PowerFeed looks after plants above and below the ground.
HOW TO USE IT
PowerFeed is ideal as a foliar spray as well as a soil drench.
|APPLICATION||RATE per 9Lt watering can *||FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION|
|Ferns||10mL||Every 1 - 2 weeks.|
|Foliar Application & Indoors||20mL||Every 1 - 2 weeks.|
|New Planting||30mL||At planting and again 2 weeks later.|
|Vegies, Herbs & Annuals||50mL||Every week.|
|Established Plants||90mL||Every 1 - 2 weeks.|
|Trees||90mL||Every 2 weeks.|
|Lawns||90mL||Every 2 - 4 weeks to maintain.|
When used in conjunction with an inorganic fertiliser half the application rate (i.e. not every 2 weeks but every 4 weeks).
* 9Lt diluted mixtures covers approx 2-4 sq metres